— Recent Projects
When form meets function, R3 makes a concerted effort to know the right recipe for each individual design. Websites are more than just an address, they are your identity and brand, they are a tool to be used to increase your brand awareness, as well as your bottom line. When less is more, and more is called for... you want R3 Design Studio on your team.
— About R3
It's been nearly 2 decades since our inception and we are excited about how far we've come. In retrospect, it seems we were just getting started building basic HTML and Flash websites. Now we're taking on projects with companies that require our unique skillsets in application development and web design to bring their ideas to life on the web.
learn more →
— Our Mission
"It is the mission of R3 to inspire, elevate and educate as many people and companies as possible. To encourage all to live life their fullest, find their creative spirit and most of find joy in each and every project!"
Randal Alexander, CEO
R3 Design Studio
— The Benefits
"We believe your web site should stand out above your competition. Good design and clean code is an investment that you can't afford to ignore. The web sites and applications we build are a combination of strategy and creativity. We offer web design, application development, advanced e-commerce systems, API (Application Programming Interface) integration, multi-media inclusion, content management systems and digital marketing (search engine optimization, social media marketing and video production).
Visually appealing and simple to use. We incorporate clean lines, proper use of white space and hi resolution graphics to insure any visitor feels comfortable during their visit.
We can sum up visual benefits with these elements...
- Color - match your brand and provoke desired emotions
- Font - legible font and fitting to the message
- Images & Video - tasteful, unique and hi resolution media is a must
- Consistency - use 4 elements above tastefully and according
Giving equal importance to function is a integral part of the developement process.
As technology continues to flourish at the speed of light, websites and applications should have these fundamental assets:
- Extendable Architecture - as your business grows, your architecture should support it
- Mobile Friendly - your site should be mobile responsive
- Fast Page Loading - slow servers and heavy pages should be optimized for performance
- Navigation & Usability - simple layouts and functional navigation